CAFè 1904 – Location
On premises of Old Harbour Museum
Café 1904 Restaurant is named after the breakwater wall situated at the Old Harbour that was erected in 1904. This intimate little restaurant is part of the original historical building that was built in that era.
Out of respect for our history we will treasure and uphold our historical background.
These historical premises are owned by the Board of Trustees of the Old Harbour Museum